Tour Code: IGT-VNP-04
|from $ 288/Pax||15-18%||> $ 51/ Pax|
This is a great chance to discover the northern highlights of Halong and Sapa. A totally relaxing and ‘chillout’ tour. It will bring to your honeymoon more romance and indelible memories.
DAY 1: ARRIVE IN HANOI (D)
Arrive in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. You will be met and transferred to hotel for check in by our guide and enjoy welcome drink. Then you visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Temples of Literature then enjoy Water Puppet show. Take relax and free at leisure. Tonight we will invite you a Welcome dinner in one of best restaurants in Hanoi.
If time permits, we will visit Sword lake, Opera house, The Huc bridge, Ngoc Son temple…
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI – HA LONG BAY CRUISE & STAY OVERNIGHT ON BOARD (B/L/D) JOIN TOUR
Early this morning, we’ll drive from Hanoi to one of the most magnificent scenic environments in the world, Halong Bay. Covering 577 square miles, this vast bay is filled with more than 3,000 limestone “peaks” or karsts that jut from the deep blue water as far as the eye can see. We’ll spend a day and a half, including an overnight with dinner and breakfast onboard, exploring this overwhelming seascape from the decks of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Comfortable and intimate, your boat features hand-crafted wooden interiors including a dining room and pleasant air-conditioned cabins with private baths. Since we’re overnight on the water, we’ll be able to explore Ha Long Bay’s most beautiful spots with time to swim and even visit some of the largest rock formations and caves. This promises to be one of your most memorable travel experiences in Asia.
Overnight on cruise
DAY 3: HALONG – HANOI (B/L)
Wake up in the morning for very fresh air on the bay with breakfast then enjoy visiting some islands or caves based on each cruise’s itinerary. Check out cabin at 09:30 then moving around the bay before enjoy the last early lunch on cruise before checking out the cruise for transfer to Hanoi.
You are free at leisure.
Arrive Ha Noi at approx 17.00. Until At 20:00, we will drive you to Hanoi train station to take a night train to Lao Cai (4 berth wooden cabin with air – condition)
Overnight on train
DAY 4: LAO CHAI – TA VAN (B, L)
The train arrives at the Lao Cai train station at about 5:00 am. Our tour guide and bus pick up you and transfer you along the beautiful road to Sapa . After breakfast, we leave the hotel and start trekking down the valley to the Muong Hoa stream and from here to the Black H’mong village – Lao Chai village (Black H’mong is one of the biggest minority groups in the Sapa). After that, you will continue your trekking along Muong Hoa stream, paddy field to Ta Van village, visit and understand about “Zay” ethnic people. You will see houses of The Zay people which are built of wood and bamboo with a clay floor. You wil have pinic lunch at the village when enjoying beautiful sighseeing of paddy fields around. Go back to Sapa in the afternoon. Enjoy breakfast and lunch on the way.
Overnight in Sapa
DAY 5: CAT CAT – HAM RONG MOUNTAIN – SAPA MARKET – NIGHT TRAIN TO HANOI (B, L)
After breakfast, you will trek about 3 km to come to visit two villages of the Black H’mong (Catcat village). Visit the waterfall and hydroelectric power station established by the French people in the past, view nice landscapes of green forests and beautiful scenery along the way. Walk back to Sapa town. Have lunch at the local restaurant.
Afternoon, we will visit flower garden in Ham Rong moutain and sapa ethnic market, before transfer by bus to Lao Cai for overnight train back to Ha noi
Overnight on the train
DAY 6: HANOI – FLAG OPENING CEREMONY – DEPARTURE (B)
Arrival Hanoi Station around 05:00 Am, you are welcomed by our guide move to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to enjoy Flag opening ceremony (06:00 – 06:30) at Ho Chi Minh mausoleum. Breakfast will be served on the local restaurant, drive to airport for your flight departure.
PRIVATE tour price per person in US dollars
|3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax||11 – 14 pax
||>15 + 1FOC||Single Sup|
(Note: Price is not applicable for peak season: Christmas & New Year Eve; Lunar New Year & other public holidays in Vietnam)
- 2 nights hotel accommodation on double/twin sharing with daily breakfast
- 2 nights stay overnight on Sapa Train (Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi) 4th berth sharing cabin with air condition
- 1 nights stay overnight on Board in Halong Bay with double/twin sharing cabin.
- Welcome drink on Board!
- Tai Chi lesson on sun desk in the morning (DEPEND ON EACH CRUISE)
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- All transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days; shuttle bus for Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Boat trip cruise in Halong Bay & Lunch on Board with fresh seafood.
- Visiting Caves & Fishing Village.
- Free kayaking (DEPEND ON EACH CRUISE)
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- Meals as specified in program B( Breakfast), L( Lunch), D( Dinner)
- Water Puppet Show Hanoi Old Quarter.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- International & domestic airfare and airport tax in Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals not included in the tour
- Visa making fees
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels and single supplement
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone….)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- From 0 to 4 years old, sharing room, bed, meal with parents
- From 5 to 11 year old as rate sharing room with parents in Hotel, private bed in cruise depending each cruising with extra bed, triple room, Mattress. Rate for child from 5 to 11 applied by 75% rate of adult sharing room in hotel and sharing bed in cruise.
- From 12 rate as adult
|Hanoi||Gia Bao Grand Hotel or Gia Bao Palace Hotel or Authentic Hotel
Or similar class (***)
Chalcedony Hotel or Flower Garden Hotel
Or similar class (****)
Phoenix cruise or Luxury Imperial
Or similar class (***)
Or similar class (****)
Holiday Sapa hotel or Bamboo hotel
Chau Long Hotel or Muong Thanh Hotel