Tour Code: IGT-VNA-LUX-02
Duration: 10Days/ 9Nights
Price: US$ 1,835 – 4,455/ Pax
- Day 1. Arrive Hanoi (D)
- Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
- Day 3: Halong bay – Hanoi (B/L)
- Day 4: Hanoi halfday city tour – Danang – Hoi An (B/L)
- Day 5: Hoian (B)
- Day 6: Hoian at leisure (B)
- Day 7: Hoian – Danang – Nhatrang (B)
- Day 8: Nhatrang (B)
- Day 9: Nhatrang – Hochiminh city (B/D)
- Day 10: HCMC Departure (B)
Land price per person for private tour (in USD):
|Group||2-3 pax||4-7 pax||8-10 pax||11-15 pax||>15 pax||Single sup|
Flight tickets one way: Hanoi – Hue, Da nang – Nhatrang, Nhatrang – Ho Chi Minh: According to publish of Airline at the time request
Land price included:
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English/French speaking guide.
- Boat trip as per tour.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Seasonal fruits, tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- No extra charge after confirmation
- Traditional gift
- All international, domestic flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Vietnam visa fee.
- Single room supplement
- Payment fee
- Drinks, tips, and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (D)
You are warmly welcomed by our Tour guide at Noibai Airport and transferred to your hotel in Hanoi capital. Be free and relax after long journey. In the evening, attend Water Pupet Show and enjoy welcome dinner with traditional music or show. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Leave Hanoi at 08:00 for Halong bay, The World Heritage Site. Upon arrival, embark a junk cruising around Halong Bay. Enjoy seafood lunch on boat, then have a short excursion to Surprise Caves and swim, kayak if weather permitted. In the evening, enjoy the night fishing (if weather permitted), have seafood dinner on boat. Overnight on board.
In the morning, cruise more around Halong Bay and back to the Halong pier. Have lunch on boat before driving back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi halfday city tour – Danang – Hoi An (B/L)
Take haftday city tour to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, One pillar pagoda, Tran Quoc pagoda. After lunch, visit to Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam. Have lunch and take flight to Danang. Transfer to Hoian.
Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: Hoian (B)
Day 6: Hoian at leisure (B)
Free leisure on beach, Overnight in Hoi An
Day 7: Hoian – Danang – Nhatrang (B)
Take early afternoon flight to Nha Trang, free at your own time.
Overnight in Nha Trang
Day 8: Nhatrang (B)
Free leisure on beach, Overnight in Nha Trang.
Morning flight to Hochiminh, pick up and take half day city tour to Reunification Palace, War Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral. Ben thanh market. Enjoy farewell dinner on Saigon River Cruise. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: HCMC Departure (B)
Free time for shopping or optional visit before transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for departure.
End of services.
Overnight at hotel as below or similar:
|Hanoi||Silk Path Hotel||Sofitel Plaza Hotel Hanoi|
|Halong||Phoenix luxury cruise||Paradise cruise|
|Hoi An||Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa||Palm Garden Resort|
|Nhatrang||Ana Mandara||Evason Hideaway Resort|
|Ho Chi Minh||Liberty Central||Sofitel Plaza Hotel Saigon|